SUNNY DAYS DAYCARE offers a safe, nurturing environment where your infant or toddler will get the attention and care that they deserve.
I am state-licensed as an in-home daycare facility (Contra Costa County Lic. #073407498), with over 20 years experience. Our facility meets all health and safety guidelines. CPR and First Aid certified. Hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm. We welcome full-time, part-time, weekends, and overnight children age newborn through 5 (overnight and weekends by special arrangement).
At SUNNY DAYS DAYCARE, your child will participate in age-appropriate activities throughout the day:
- Circle time and sharing
- Numbers and name recognition
- Practicing good hygiene and healthy eating habits
- Arts, crafts, and music appreciation
- Indoor/outdoor play activity (sun block provided)
- Shapes, colors, and memory games
- Special holiday and birthday events
You can be assured that we will provide the best care for your child. We look forward to a longstanding, positive relationship with you and your family!